Competitive, Certified, Quality, Delivered…..That’s Britt Industries proven track record since 1985.
Britt Industries is proud to be family owned and operated to provide you with superior one-on-one service. Located in the greater Chicago-land area, we provide state-of-the-art powder coating and industrial painting services for clients throughout the United States. We guarantee our work to be – On Time. No Flaws. Period.
We can handle ALL your paint finishing and powder coating needs. We invite you to experience what sets us apart from other companies……
- No Job is Too Big or Too Small
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Guaranteed Process
- Delivered On Time Every Time
- Customer Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
- Fully Automated One Stop Facility
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1985
Intensive Quality Control Measures
“We treat your products as if they were our own. No products are damaged, crushed or broken. We don’t have credit back forms…we are not boasting, that’s just the way we do business.”
Quality is “a measurable degree of excellence.” When you entrust us to add the “finishing touch” to your products, we take that responsibility very seriously. In fact we guarantee every aspect of our process from start to finish.
Underneath your product’s beautiful finish, before the first layer of electrostatic paint of powder is applied, your parts undergo Britt Industries’ Four Stage Pre-Paint Preparation Process (4P’s).
- Pre-processing of your parts on-site offers you the conveniece of one-stop finishing.
- Batch and continuous processes clean and improve surfaces, prior to finishing.
- Pre-painting includes meticulous masking of products
- Color accuracy and consistency is ensured by our craftsman who work under special 5000 degree (daylight balanced) lighting arrays.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) includes titration of chemical bath twice a day, oven temperature recording, mil thickness impact, pencil harness and flexibility tests performed ongoing.
- Our iron phosphate pre-treatment system is fully biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Our extensive library of paint and powder include AMS, ASTM-B and MIL specification standards to aid our engineering and laboratory staff with the aplication and finishing specifications.